Monday, July 12, 2010

Way too long!

Life keeps catching up and I realize it's been way too long since my last blog. I don't really have much to say, except I'm busy.
My daughter, Stephanie let us know that her Brother in Law, Scott had died on Friday night of an apparent drug overdose. He had been doing better after dealing with an addiction to pain killers, and was even at a camp-out for members of a Narcotics Anonymous Group he belonged to. It has devastated their whole family. My love and prayers go out to the as they struggle to deal with this loss. Scott, I know you are now free from your trials.