Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another Day

I decided to try a color today for my blog. I am still learning how to do this and then I would like to try some of the fun things, like adding pictures and more. It's going to take me some time to learn it all.

I have only told my husband, Peter, about my blog, so far, and maybe that's because I just want it to be private for now. I am not sure of all I want to share in my blog. I was told years ago by the spirit that I need to write about things I know, so I guess that's a good place to start.

My experiences in life, and what I've learned over the years, like dealing with a child who has special needs... Hanna, our daughter who was born 10 weeks prematurely and had many health problems, including Autism. She taught us many things during her life of almost 19 years. I am so grateful she was a part of our lives, and I miss her dearly. I am thankful for my testimony of where she is. I know she's happier now without all the handicaps she had in life. She's gone on to bigger and better things.

Well, I think this will have to do for now, I've got to get ready for work.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I agree with you. The one thing that makes it easier for me to accept my son's problems is that I know he is innocent and will not be held accountable as the rest of us will be. He is protected from all of the bad things that we are experiencing in our world today. That gives me some comfort.