Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Day Thirty

Day Thirty-The End Poetry Is For Me My Tribute to National Poetry Month The learning has been fun, It’s challenged my brain I’ve learned I can do it, I don’t need to refrain We’ve done Bios and Ciquains, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Richtameter Who, What, Where, When, and Why poems We now think in Iambic Pentameter Penses Poems we did, are the Bomb! Credos and Tankas, and of course Haiku Shadowrama, Octopoems, made me work Senses and What if/I Might; I can do We’ve dealt with Five Lines, And then Nonets, and even a Triplet How about Couplets and Tyburns Windspark, and Poem in My Pocket For me Rhyme Royal reigned Supreme Acrostics and Free Verse were great It You Were and Tetractys, and then Diatelle poems kept us up late So whether in Terse Verse We claimed our soul’s styles We did our very best To meet Stephanie’s trials Stephanie’s our fearless leader These past seven years For without her guidance We’d all be in tears! Thanks Stephanie Peterson Abney for all your hard work!!

No comments: